Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers January 2022 | Latest Technology Product Manager Jobs
Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the Technology Product Manager.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers January 2022 | Latest Technology Product Manager Jobs Description:
- Position: Technology Product Manager
- Expected Salary: 250,000 – 500,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree – Computer Science/ IT
- Department: Development Finance
- Experience: 8-12 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs Description:
- Clearly understand the customer needs and communicate them to the development team.
- Should be able to work closely with all internal teams like development, engineering, architecture, Q&A, and operations. Must ensure that the requirements are clearly understood by all the teams and that the implementation roadmap matches the requirements.
- Research about the latest technology trend and put them to practice.
- Should be able to assess emerging products and potential threats to the organization.
- Produce innovative ideas and help in implementing them.
- He/She should be answerable about the product and its capabilities.
- Should be able to judge and solve technical risks.
- Analyze and understand algorithms, data pipelines, and automated systems.
- The technical manager should act as the evangelist to the product and serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the developer community.
- Coordinate product testing.
- Dictate success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Use database queries to analyze performance.
- Help in the creation and maintenance of bona fide product documentation.
- Coordinate with marketing, IT, and sales team during the time of product release.
- Use a smart software development approach like Agile.
- Ensure timely delivery of the product.
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: Habib Metro Bank Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the construction of the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, the year that also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its entire shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has not just been a pioneer in the banking industry but has also been a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will be solving some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave as well as an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and regular annual celebrations to bring everyone together! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to sent their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions share.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned in any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.