JS Investments Jobs June 2021 | Latest Senior Equity Research Analyst Careers
Several Vacancies are announced in JS Investments Jobs Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then JS Investments would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the JS Investments Latest Jobs Alert is for Senior Equity Research Analyst.
JS Investments Jobs June 2021 | Latest Senior Equity Research Analyst Careers Description:
- Position: Senior Equity Research Analyst
- Expected Salary: 50,000 – 75,000
- Company Name: JS Investments
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree – Finance
- Experience: 0-1 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Sector
- Location: Karachi
JS Investment Limited Jobs Description:
- Conduct fundamental analysis of equity securities, build and run detailed financial models, develop earnings estimates and recommend equity securities for the products managed by JSIL.
- Conduct companies’ due diligence, liaison with company management sell-side research departments and industry professionals, and attend earnings calls for the companies under coverage.
- Perform other day-to-day tasks as and when required in a bu analyst role.
How to Apply for JS Investments Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to Send their CV/Resume to the Given Email Address: [email protected]
About JS Investments:
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) (estd. 1995) is the oldest private sector Asset Management Company in Pakistan. JSIL offers a wide range of investment products including mutual funds, voluntary pension schemes, and Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) to cater to the needs of individual and institutional investors. The company has played a key role in defining the standards of Asset Management industry in Pakistan.
JSIL is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and is regulated under the Non-Banking Finance Companies (Establishment and Regulation) Rules 2003 and Non-Banking Finance Companies and Notified Entities Regulations, 2008. The company is licensed by SECP to provide “Asset Management” services and “Investment Advisory” services. JSIL is a member of the Mutual Fund Association of Pakistan (MUFAP) and is listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to sent their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions shares.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned in any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.