MCB Bank Limited Careers November 2021 | Latest Manager Business Projects Jobs
Several Vacancies are announced in MCB Bank Limited Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, MCB Bank Limited would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the MCB Bank Limited Latest Jobs Alert is for the Manager Business Projects.
MCB Bank Limited Careers November 2021 | Latest Manager Business Projects Jobs Description:
- Position: Manager Business Projects
- Expected Salary: 70,000 – 120,000
- Company Name: MCB Bank Limited
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology
- Department: Inforrmation Technology
- Experience: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
MCB Bank Limited Jobs Specifications:
- Coordinate and assist in the successful implementation of projects, as assigned.
- Provide comprehensive support to coalition activities as directed.
- Assist and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives on-time and within budget.
- Continuous monitoring, assessment, and report on the progress of projects.
- Preparation and/or review of project reports on a regular basis and meet project targets and on time delivery.
- Lead the implementation of Project Component activities with cross functional IT teams and Coordination of the same between project business stakeholders.
- Oversee all project activities across IT and Business Groups. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and create and monitor project plans and create a detailed project plan.
- Leads meetings with project team to assess status and resolve issues as they come up.
- Meet with customer lT / Business teams to determine solutions to problems.
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Track project activities and update project status in coordination with Business Technology vertical.
How to Apply for MCB Bank Limited Limited Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to Send MCB Bank Limited their Recently Updated CV/ Resume by Visiting this Website:
Also, Apply on Meezan Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About MCB Bank Limited:
Established in 1947, MCB Bank Limited is one of the largest Banks in Pakistan with a total customer base exceeding 7 million. Renowned for its consumer-centric approach, the Bank has a vast branch network of over 1,400+ branches in Pakistan and abroad, in countries such as Sri Lanka, Bahrain, and Dubai. Through remote banking services, consumers can access real-time banking from the Bank’s 1350+ ATMs across Pakistan and via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
MCB Bank’s stellar fiscal performance has been a catalyst for foreign direct investment and succeeded in attracting, among others, Malaysian-based Maybank International Trust (Labuan) Berhad. Maybank International Trust (Labuan) Berhad invested a significant stake in the Bank in 2008. Fullerton Financial Holdings (International) of Singapore, through Bugis Investments (Mauritius) Pvt. Ltd., became another significant international shareholder when ex-NIB Bank merged with and into MCB Bank in 2017. MCB Bank has a tradition of excellence in banking and currently carries an entity risk rating of AAA (long term) and A1+ (short term) which is the highest category rating by Pakistan Credit Rating Agency (PACRA).
Why Join MCB Bank Limited:
At MCB Bank Limited, we value individuals who enjoy the challenges of solving problems and take initiative to continuously learn and think ‘out of the box’. People, who possess a fast conceptual tempo that enables them to catch up on new situations quickly and learn from those experiences by applying their knowledge along the way and setting new performance/innovation benchmarks are welcomed and encouraged in MCB Bank Limited.
Though the Bank continues to evolve and change, the key to our success remains constant; we focus on customer needs, the spirit of innovation, and a broad range of expertise combined with technological power and financial strength delivered by diverse, highly skilled professionals across the world.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to sent their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions shares.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned in any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.